Talent Sharing can counteract these business challenges:
Security talent driven market
- Too many vulnerabilities, not enough skilled talent and can’t keep the skilled talent they have.
- Impacting how companies innovate more efficient defenses against attacks.
- “Talent Crunch” is hurting how fast our company can become compliant.
- Middle market security talent drain, causing Security managers remediating based on talent they “have” vs “Fixing” most critical.
- I need an A player but I don’t have enough work to keep that A player full time.
- Companies are concerned about poaching and confidentiality.
Know with certainty you are going to get the same SME again.
- Loss of time, continuity and loss of existing relationships every time you are using a large or boutique consulting company.
- I need a brain surgeon but can’t afford to do brain surgery every day. I get rookies from firms that I have to pay for and end up teaching them.
We grew to an appropriate size and now need to increase the skills of new and existing staff.